Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Salman Khan suits better than Vijay and Dileep


Salman Khan suits better than Vijay and Dileep
 
 
Salman Khan is doing the movie Bodyguard is almost over and will hit the screen on festival Holidays. While asking Siddique about his movie he replied that," I'm not satisfied with the earliear malayalam and tamil version of Bodyguard. But now I'm fully satisfied so I stopped taking the same subject again".

For Siddique, "Bodyguard is the first movie to direct in Hindi.He prefers Salamn Khan because I saw as many Salman films as I could to study his on screen characteristics and the one thing that struck me was the humour he infuses in most of his roles. Salman Khan is the one who suits this character than other.

Siddique, adding, “when Atul (Agnihotri) came over to see the Tamil and Malayalam films, I told him I wanted Salman considering he suited the role the most.”

Bodyguard will hit the box office soon, that is on before Diwali.
 
sr:sgm 

No comments:

Post a Comment